Procedure for remittance of subscriptions for CSSA Members
- The CSSA National Secretary and HQ administration will invoice CSSA members.
- Payments are to be received by the CSSA National Secretary no later than 31 March annually.
- All members of CSSA are kindly required to remit subscription payments directly to the CSSA bank account. Reference: Please state the member’s registered name.
Composite CSSA membership subscriptions, in conjunction with a corresponding list of renewing members, will be paid across to the ISTD, by the CSSA National Secretary, once per year.
- Failure to make payment by the due date will, unfortunately, result in the non-renewal of membership of the particular member, by the ISTD, and thus forfeiture of the right to advertise credentials or enter examinations.
- Members of CSSA who teach the Cecchetti Method in South Africa, but who enter ISTD examinations in another genre (e.g. modern, tap etc.), are required to submit a separate “top-up” membership fee directly to the ISTD. In this circumstance – only dealings pertinent to the “top-up” membership fee should occur with the ISTD. The payment for CSSA subscriptions should still be remitted to the CSSA National Secretary, no later than 31 March of each year.
Available from Head Office
Tel/Fax: (27) 011 782 0677
(Photo Jeff Bushby)
Annual Membership Renewal
Members will be notified of subscription rate by the office annually
student of Lynne Fouché
Finalist in the Canadian Competition, July 2008